Use the Sign In & Download form below to get your free copy of
Your brand must be consistent, compelling to your target audience and 100% authentic. It must demonstrate your uniqueness – even in a crowded market – so personal and brand messages must be proactive and articulate. SCROLL DOWN & SIGN-UP BELOW NOW
Powerful You is a career growth mentoring programme that provides you with the tools to revolutionise your career and take it to the next level. It will give you the expertise to really boost your career in an enjoyable, practical and cost-effective way.... READ MORE
People trust what they see before they trust what they hear, taste, touch etc. What people see – colours, shapes, images – create an emotional response. So, if you want someone to ‘buy’ you as an employee or buy from you as a business owner then you have to ensure that what people see, and the emotional response it creates, is working for you and not against you ... READ MORE
- I found Kathy very engaging and enormously helpful with her tips. I am able to put it all to good use straight away. I enjoyed her lightness and wit – also the role playing – brilliant!
- This is just to say a BIG THANK YOU for working with the team on Saturday. I heard you were fantastic and wowed the crowds.
- Kathy has consistently inspired and supported those she works with. She is an energetic advocate and is to be relied on for her enlightened views on personal and professional development and I have no hesitation in recommending her programme
- Kathy and I have been collaborating on a project for some time now and I find her to be one of the most organised, focused and efficient people I have known. Kathy's grasp of her own subject is also second to none, and has provided all the source material for our work together. All this and a pleasure to work with too
- Kathy is an excellent business coach and mentor. She is reliable, knowledgable and delivers a superb service. As a mentor. she is encouraging, creative and inspiring and I have no hesitation in recommending her or her company.
- Kathy delivers first class training on public speaking - she is clearly an expert in her field. Her courses are affordable and relaxed, the latter being essential for public speaking where many attendees are nervous. I really enjoyed her course and am sure that it will make an enormous difference to my public speaking. A huge thank you Kathy!
- I have to say, Kathy, that you are a real inspiration and would not hesitate to recommend you. You really struck a chord with me and actually gave me the kick up the b*m I didn't know I needed!
- The presentation went really well yesterday. A number of people came up to me afterwards and said how much they really enjoyed it and for making the law clearer to them. One even said how authoritative I was. The even better news is that this morning I had a telephone call asking me to give the same presentation to members of the Institute of Financial Planners!
- If you are nervous in speaking to an audience as I was I would recommend you to sign up to Kathy's workshop "Speak Up / Presentation workshop". Before this I was nervous in standing in front of people but I have came away full of confidence and great tips on how to stand and present myself without feeling nervious. I would recommend anyone who is nervious to book this workshop with Kathy.
- Excellent course – makes me want to learn and grow more
- Thank you very much Kathy for GREAT training in presentation skills. I benefited so much. I applied what you taught me right away and I got immediate positive feedback on my changed style! WOW
- Thank you for this. I was pondering this very thing and its so true. To be authentic with yourself, checking in with your core values before you make a move will help you stay on your path and create less frustration. Well done and brilliant!
- Kathy delivered a really well thought out session to a group of colleagues. She listened well to the brief and delivered a successful event. She was highly approachable and very down to earth which, coupled with her knowledge of the subject, enabled the group to feel comfortable and have fun.